Thursday, June 7, 2012

Rainy Day Retry....

Surprise it's raining today! Well it is the northeast so it's to be expected, besides we had our two days of summer already.

Today was my rainy day project, camouflage cup cakes, well camo frosting. I tried to do the tri-color all in one shot but all I managed to do is waste some icing. Baker in the weeds.....lol. For those unfamiliar with the term "In the weeds" it means that whatever your doing isn't turning out the way it's suppose to or the way you want it to. So I simply got out the weed whacker and changed things up a bit. Camo frosting can be done numerous ways, icing, fondant etc. I went with a butter cream. I don't care for butter cream icing but it is easier to work with and I didn't really feel like working today. So this is how my cupcakes turned out......

No comments: