Monday, July 6, 2015

Something new....

We were invited to a birthday party for our friend on the 4th of July and I wanted to make something memorable to mark the occasion. I've done lots of different and odd cakes, cupcakes but it's always nice to come up with something new. How about cupcakes that don't look like cupcakes but some other food, good idea. I've done hamburger cupcakes before but that's about it for non cupcake looking cupcakes.
I ran across the idea somewhere for spaghetti and meatball cupcakes, relatively easy. I made white cake cupcakes filled them with strawberry jam, made some pasta looking butter cream frosting and bought Ferraro Roche candies for the meatballs. I didn't try one but I was told they were good, I reserved my taste buds for my favorites, Jack Daniels Winter Cider cupcakes.....damn good! Anyways this is how they turned out, much better than my photography.....


 

1 comment:

tripscrowd said...

I’m having a little issue I cant subscribe your feed, I’m using google reader fyi.
More update Tripscrowd provides 24×7 cheap flight tickets, hotel, car rent around the world. Get started now and just book your perfect trip now