Monday, July 18, 2011

How hard can it be?

If you don't count Sunday then I guess its' been three days.
We have called at least 50 apartment complexes, have been able to look at two apartments.
I guess in the long run we should have kept our apartment to begin with. I just couldn't see paying for something that wasn't going to be used for thirteen weeks. Hind sight is always 20/20.
Well the problem being this, if  you don't have a dog that is the size of a rat and barks at everything (in other words, if you have a larger dog that is behaved and quite) then they don't want you to rent from them.
All in all I guess I'd say I'm a bit frustrated. Don't get me wrong there are apartments available that take larger dogs, I just can't afford them. And who can afford a one-thousand dollar deposit for a dog?
Don't worry It'll be fine, something will turn up, it always does :)

BTW.........THANKS FOR LETTING ME VENT!

No comments: