Sunday, July 10, 2011

Back in Washington.........

It has been a long trip. Not as long as we had planned but it has been good. We have seen new places, done new things and met new people.
Mostly we have made it safely for which I am very thankful. We are 375 miles from home, have made it this far with little vehicle trouble. I believe our total miles in in excess of 14,000.
Now we face new challenges, finding an affordable place to live that will take a dog. And saving money as we are planning to move to a climate that will be better for our health (one without snow, or very little). I know Bellingham doesn't get much but we are looking for less.






A few last sight seeing trips and then back to business.  I think I'm going to continue to blog, while it hasn't been the easiest to do while traveling I have enjoyed sharing our adventure and pictures with everyone. We have thousands of pictures which I'm going to try to put on a CD today. Hopefully for those who have not been able to follow us on our blog I'll be able to show them on CD.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow i can't say how lucky you guys are... bein able to see all that LIVE !! Thx for sharing your pictures ,it's beautiful .

Daniella :)