Sunday, March 2, 2014

Viewer Challenge......

While I do love to travel and hope to do so again soon I have a non travel challenge to all of you. As most of you know that while I'm not traveling I am a baker. So this is my challenge, if you have an interesting idea for a cake that you would like to see done leave a comment, as detailed or non-detailed as you like. I can't promise that I will make all of the ideas submitted but I will take the top ideas and maybe the most challenging ideas and do a photo journal of the process. If you leave your idea after the journal I will post it for viewing, so bring on the ideas. Birthday Cakes, Wedding Cakes, Cupcakes because they are cake :) and then theme, color etc. I will make and effort to do one per month. Okay let's submit those ideas!

No comments: