Sunday, March 23, 2014

Lego Cake Attempt...

I've wanted to make a Lego cake for awhile so this weekend I decided to do one for my son. While it's true he is probably to old for one I made it for him anyways.
As always I learn new things, the first being that when you are coloring white chocolate you need to oil based food coloring, I did not and had to improvise. It would have been less time consuming and a whole lot easier if I did. They still came out tasty (the Lego blocks) but would have been shinier if I had the oil based food colors or chocolate already colored.
In any event my son was happy to receive a decent cake. It was to bad I rushed through the project but I did learn some new stuff so all in all not a total loss. So here are the photo's, let me know what you think.







No comments: