Thursday, February 13, 2014

Valentines Day Cake for My Valentine......

Well I made cupcakes yesterday for Valentines Day and they will make great gifts but I needed to do something for my Valentine so she will feel special. It's been a rough month and tomorrow the 14th will make a month that she has been in the hospital and rehab. I'm hoping to get there tomorrow by noon but we are in the middle of a major storm so the 25-30 mile drive on the back road will be challenging  to say the least. I didn't want to make a huge cake but unfortunately it turned out to be twice the size I wanted it to be. More cake for the hospital workers. Anyways I made  a "Sweet Tarts" cake with all the sayings. Nothing special flavor wise just vanilla with homemade marshmallow fondant..............Pics..........










No comments: