Monday, October 20, 2014

Reese's Peanut Butter Cheesecake with Brownie Crust .........

Haven't made a cheesecake in awhile and the wife loves Reese's Peanut Butter cups so I decided to do both in one. I'ts a little more work than making a regular cheesecake because you have to make the brownie batter and cut all the candies but it came out pretty good. Very rich.
It has the usual cheesecake ingredients  plus peanut butter and semi-sweet chocolate chips, peanut butter chips and cut up Reese's which are added on top of the crust before pouring in the cheesecake batter.
It's not my favorite flavor as I don't really care for peanut butter but it's a great fall desert. Overall with cooling and chill time about six hours till it's ready to eat.



 Just snapped a few pictures which I'll share and I'll add a few more tomorrow.

No comments: