Saturday, August 17, 2013

The pigs got into the cake!

While I was away working in the Seattle area I had a request to do a Pig themed cake. It was fortunate that they didn't want the cake until now, that way I was able to put some thought and design work into the project. I have seen some done before and I was thinking something a little whimsical but yet something everyone could enjoy. As always I am my own worse critic so I know all the faults but I have learned if you don't point them out people don't notice or care whichever the case may be. Well the cake is ready to be delivered tomorrow and I passed the pre-inspection from the end user so I feel confident enough in my work on this project. Hand made piggies and hand molded and detailed flowers. Hope everyone enjoys it, here are the pictures.





Pigs in Mud Cake







No comments: