Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Pleasantly Surprised

I was pleasantly surprised that the Andes Chocolate Mint cake was wildly popular. Everyone raved about it, which really gave me a nice sense of accomplishment. In fact three orders for them were sent to me. I have to thank my oldest brother for taking the orders and relaying them to me, much appreciated.
This week I have another cake order so I am thinking of doing a "Salted Caramel Latte" cake. Will also have to do one Andes Mint cake. While I'm baking (because I always go overboard) I'm going to make a Chocolate/Vanilla checkerboard cake, 3 layers. Never have done the checkerboard cake so it will be a fun experience. Yes I will post pictures.
Last Fridays cake order, three chocolate mint cakes. :) Just remembered this weekend is mothers day! May have to change things up a bit and do something extra special.

No comments: