We will be at O'Donnell's flea market this weekend. Saturday and sunday 10am-6pm. The new market is at 405 east champion st in Bellingham. We have some good stuff to sell.
1) 8 Gallon Red Wing crock
2) Unique chinese latern (new style)
3) Various picture frames
4) Wooden chop sticks, engraved with different designs.
5) Jeff Gordon scale model racing car
6) Wright McGill fishing rods one is pre 1947 the other a "Salt Chucker Troll" 7 1/2 foot rod
7) A Penn 49 Deep Sea Reel
8) A set of 4 Schuibe burled wood style tv trays and stand. Around 300** new online, our are much cheaper.
9) A set of vintage swords
10) Various collectors plates
11) My personal favorite......A one of a kind commercial grade "Dumbass" rug approx 3x5
12) Other varied items
stop in and see us, there will be music and It would be good to see someone we know.