Thursday, April 28, 2011

Arizona ...........I wish I wasnt so paralyzed.....










We have left Las Vegas and are on our way to Cottonwood Arizona to visit my brother and his wife. We had a very nice visit although short. Kris, I and Mocha are on our way to Sedona which I've heard is beautiful and then onto the Grand Canyon and north. I wish I wasn't so paralyzed from fear of heights I could have enjoyed the Grand Canyon with Kris. She however has never seen it and I'm sure will blog about it later on. We went east 64 to Cameron and then north to Page AZ. We arrived in Page around 10pm had something to eat and then encountered a piece of metal in the road and a flat tire. Got towed to the tire shop which is right across the street from the motel so all is good. As soon as I can find the cameras Ill post some pics.........Thanks for watching :)

No comments: